Monday, May 16, 2011

Final Exam Tips FOR UFS 201: DRAMA AND ROLE PLAY IN ENGLISH

SECTION A:

Part I:  Multiple Choice Questions (Grammar)
Part II: Multiple Choice Questions (Grammar)

SECTION B: STRUCTURED QUESTIONS

Part I:   Reading Comprehension
Part II:  Meaning of Word from the Comprehension
Part III: Change Direct Speech to Indirect Speech
Part IV: Putting Adjectives in the Correct Order
Part V:  Completing sentences using the correct tense

SECTION C: ESSAY

Part I: Writing a short paragraph based on the topic given. The paragraph should be 100 to 150 words.

For example:

a) If I were a millionare,...

b) If I have a lot of money,...

c) If I were a doctor,...

d) If I were an engineer,...

e) If I were a teacher,...

Part II:

Choose ONE of the two synopses and write a story dialogue based on the synopsis chose. It should be 150 to 200 words. You may include narration where necessary.

For example:

1) Azhar meets her girlfriend at the cinema. Since his girlfriend looks tired and weak, Azhar advises her by   giving some tips on healthy lifestyle.

2) Farra and Joanna are discussing about the importance of the mastering English Language and the problems they are facing in mastering the language.

3) Tracy and Claribel are the Sports Science students in UMS. They are discussing on how to educate the students to have a healty lifestyle by giving them tips during their presentation.


Please study the following post according to the tips given.

Best of Luck and Have a Nice Holiday!

P/S: HAPPY HARVEST FESTIVAL 2011 TO ALL!

No comments: